Search form

  • Existing customers: 131 436 | General Enquiries: 1300 092 969 – 9am to 5pm, M-F

Farm Insurance

If your business is farming, we understand it’s more than just a livelihood – it’s your life. 

Just like the weather, it’s a life that can be a little changeable.

At Resilium we can’t control the elements or market price fluctuations, but we can provide the flexibility and options to deal with many of the ‘uncontrollables’ that can stop you in your tracks – including machinery breakdowns or loss of feed and stock.

Your local Resilium Adviser can work with you to design a flexible Farm Insurance solution that’s tailored for you and your farm. That includes providing convenient payment options and a fast and easy claims service.

So if the wind suddenly changes and the heavens open, you can get back to the land as quickly as possible.

Your cover options

We’ll help you put together a Countrypak Insurance policy to suit your individual needs from the following options:

Options What you're covered for
Business Liability Your legal liability covers for personal injury or damage to property caused by an occurrence connected with your business activities.
Farm Property Cover for your farm property such as buildings and contents, as well as farm improvements such as windmills and freestanding silos.
Domestic Property -
Home and Contents
Cover for your home and contents against loss or damage as a result of certain specified events such as fire, theft, storm, impact, flash flood and rainwater run-off. Or you can take Accidental Damage cover that protects you against the listed events plus any other event that isn't specifically excluded. This policy also provides an automatic cover of $20 million for Personal Liability anywhere in Australia or New Zealand.


Business Interruption Cover for costs to maintain your business, including loss of income from agistment following damage to business contents, farm property, and machinery.
Machinery Breakdown If any of your insured equipment suffers electrical, electronic or mechanical breakdown, you will receive the cost of repair or replacement.
Road Transit Cover for the loss or damage to farm product or machinery in transit caused by collisions, overturning, fire, flood and theft. Damage during loading and unloading is also covered as standard.
Theft Your farm contents and towed implements (kept in a shed) are covered for theft as well as damage to farm buildings caused by burglars.
Hay, Grain, Livestock,
Fencing and Farm Trees
Cover for hay, grain, fencing, livestock and farm trees for damage caused by fire, lightning, earthquake, vandalism and other causes listed in the Product Disclosure Statement.
Farm Machinery and Working Dogs Covers your machinery for damage caused by incidents such as fire, storm, impact, explosion and malicious acts by other people. Cover is also available for the death of a working dog caused by certain events.


Farm Motor Insurance

Cover is also available for farm vehicles including tractors, harvesters and sprayers, as well as vehicles used for private purposes.

Get Farm Insurance

Your local Resilium Adviser is someone who understands the challenges and opportunities of life on the land, and the range of Farm Insurance options that can make it a whole lot easier for you and your family.

If you’d like to have a chat, simply enter your suburb or postcode in our Adviser Locator and find a Resilium Adviser in your local area.

The Farm and Farm Motor Insurance products are distributed by Resilium Pty Ltd on behalf of the insurer, CGU Insurance Limited ABN 27 004 478 371 AFSL 238291.This page sets out general advice in relation to those products, and you should refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before making a decision in relation to the insurance product.

Why Speak to an Adviser?

  • Tailored expert advice with your best interests at heart
  • Get the right Resilium Insurance suited to your needs
  • Personalised service from quotes to claims

 Find Your Local Adviser

Sorry, invalid location.[?]