- Existing customers: 131 436 | General Enquiries: 1300 092 969 – 9am to 5pm, M-F
You are here
Public Liability Insurance
If you’re running any sort of business - large or small - you’ve got enough on your plate without the added worry of a member of the general public being injured or their property damaged. Public Liability Insurance is the best way to protect you against the risk of someone being injured, or having their property damaged as a result of your activities – regardless of who’s at fault.
Which is where we come in.
Your Resilium Adviser can arrange public liability cover to protect your business against the things you can’t foresee, so you can get on with those you can. Benefits include:
- Liability cover between $5 million to $20 million
- Expense cover for rendering first aid to others
- Legal costs and expenses cover
- Third party property cover when in your care, custody or control
- Cover for Products Liability
- 24 hours claims service
- Monthly premium payments to assist with your cash flow. It costs more for pay by the month.
Get Public and Product Liability Insurance
Public Liability Insurance is something you can’t afford to be without when you’re running any sort of business. A Resilium Adviser can talk to you about the level of cover that’s appropriate for your business.
If you’d like to have a chat, simply enter your suburb or postcode in our Adviser Locator and find a Resilium Adviser in your local area.