Become an Adviser
At Resilium Insurance Broking, your success is our success.
Insurance is a complex and sometimes complicated business. Resilium Insurance Broking provides all our authorised Advisers with the important tools you need to run your own insurance business.
We understand that each Practice has different requirements, just as every Practice owner has their own individual aspirations. Indeed, many of our Practice owners tell us that they want more time to spend with their family and doing other fun things. When you work with Resilium, we look after the non-income generating functions, so you can do what you do best, which is to service your customers.
We provide our Advisers with unique ‘value adds’ including:
- Asset building value
- Resilium’s insurance brokers are provided with numerous opportunities and lead generation thanks to our existing and strong relationships with various group companies that include; GIO, AAMI and Suncorp Bank.
- We also actively support you in your business planning, as well as offering a range of marketing services to help grow your practice.
Growing your Business
Our Regional support team can help you grow your business. Technical support is only a call away, and your dedicated Regional Manager can assist you with business analytics and growth strategy. Additionally, you have access to:
- Key insurer partners
- INSIGHT Broker System (Steadfast Technology)
- Market leading commissions
- Technical insurance support and assistance
- Superior and exclusive products for clients
- Access to Steadfast wordings
- Lead generation campaigns
- Marketing initiatives
- Exclusive finance facility for business acquisition.
Security for your Practice
Joining Resilium provides your Practice with the security and services of a national group, with many years of experience in the insurance industry. You will receive:
- Brand identification through dual badging of livery/documentation
- Ownership of your client register
- Unique succession solution including buyer of last resort provisions
- An excellent professional indemnity program
- Compliance with Financial Services Legislation
You and your staff
At Resilium, we take our Legislative and Compliance responsibilities seriously. That’s why we ensure all Advisers and staff are adequately trained, monitored and supervised so they can focus on providing the best insurance advice to their clients.
We offer a range of industry-leading professional development opportunities to which we have recognised leaders present on a variety of subjects. As well as satisfying the CPD requirements, these development events allow our Advisers to build on their skills. You and your team will benefit from:
- Adviser/staff education and training days including our annual conference
- Access to exclusive online training systems and our own Resilium Advance Program
- Technical advice and mentoring
You can count on all of this as well as the camaraderie and successes of a growing network of general insurance brokers.
For more information on how you can join the fastest growing insurance broking business in Australia, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.