Become an Adviser
When you become a Resilium Authorised Representative (AR), we will provide you with everything you need to operate – from templates to tools, training to marketing support, a regional business development support team, as well as a fantastic source of qualified leads thanks to strong key partner relationships globally.
Don’t just take our word for it. Hear from some Resilium ARs themselves about the many reasons they enjoy being a part of the Resilium network.
We provide our Advisers with unique ‘value adds’ including:
- Asset building value
- Lead generation thanks to our existing and strong relationships with various group companies that include; GIO, AAMI and Suncorp Bank
- We also actively support you in your business planning and development.
Growing your Business
Support is only a call away, with a dedicated Regional Manager and Business Development Manager on hand to assist you in growing your business and client base. Additionally, Resilium ARs have access to:
- INSIGHT Broker System (Steadfast Technology)
- Steadfast SCTP placement facility
- Access to Steadfast wordings
- You retain 100% of premium funding commission
- Training ( CPD points )
- Market leading commissions
- Lead generation campaigns
- Technical insurance support and assistance
- Insurance products exclusive to Resilium
- Key Insurer partners’ offers
- Marketing support (customisable templates for social media, brochures, videos) and training
- Exclusive finance facility for business acquisition.
Security for your Practice
Joining Resilium provides your Practice with the security and services of a national group, with many years of experience in the insurance industry. You will receive:
- Brand identification through dual badging of livery/documentation
- Ownership of your client register
- Unique succession solution including buyer of last resort provisions
- An excellent professional indemnity program
- Compliance with Financial Services Legislation.
Compliance training for you and your staff
At Resilium, we take our Legislative and Compliance responsibilities seriously. That’s why we ensure all Advisers and staff are trained, monitored and supervised so they can focus on providing the best insurance advice to their clients.
We offer a range of industry-leading professional development opportunities to which we have recognised leaders present on a variety of subjects. As well as satisfying the CPD requirements, these development events allow our Advisers to build on their skills. You and your team will benefit from:
- Adviser/staff education and training days including our annual conference
- Access to exclusive online training systems and our own Resilium Advance Program
- Technical advice and mentoring.
You can count on all of this as well as the camaraderie and successes of a growing network of general insurance brokers.
For more information on how you can join the fastest growing insurance broking business in Australia, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.