Workers Compensation Insurance
Your employees are the backbone of your business. If anything happens to them while they’re working, you want to know they’ll be well looked after – for their sake and yours.
Workers Compensation insurance is compulsory for all employers, but it’s essential to understand that health and safety requirements vary from state to state. Your Resilium Adviser is experienced in helping you meet your obligations regardless of your business size and type.
Workers Compensation insurance is applicable in NSW, ACT, Tasmania, Western Australia and Northern Territory only
Who is it for?
All businesses with employees need Workers Compensation Insurance cover. This insurance is designed to get your employees fit and well, and back to work as soon as possible.
What does this insurance cover?
Benefits to employees injured at work could include (but not limited to):
- Payment of a weekly wage
- Payment of medical and hospital expenses
- Payment for rehabilitation assistance
- Payment of lump sum payments for permanent impairment where eligible
- Professional claims management
- Rapid response to injury notification
- Appropriate injury management
- Discounted and free training
- Employer OH&S tools and resources, including on-line Safety Guru
- Resources to keep you up to date with the impacts of legislation changes.
Please note: NSW Workers Compensation – icare policy transition
From 1st December 2017, all NSW Workers Compensation Insurance policies are managed by icare.
For any inquiries relating to NSW Workers Compensation policies, please contact icare on 13 44 22 or email email@example.com
For more information or to arrange cover for you or your business, please contact us and speak with one of our advisers.