Motor Fleet Insurance
We'll help keep your sales team on the road, or your deliveries on track, with a tailored fleet insurance solution.
While we can't help you remove traffic congestion, change the oil or balance the loads of your vehicles, we can give you a policy best suited to your fleet or individual vehicle.
Who is it for?
Our Fleet Motor policy is designed for medium to large business operators with 15 or more commercial motor items.
What does this insurance cover?
A typical policy could include comprehensive as well as liability cover.
Comprehensive cover generally includes:
- Accidental loss or damage to your motor vehicle
- Guarantee for authorised repairs against any defect due to workmanship or faulty material for the life of the insured vehicle
- 2 year new for old replacement if you are the first registered owner for certain vehicle types
- Hire car after theft
- Lease payout on vehicles where the amount owing under a lease is higher than the vehicle total loss amount (additional amount capped based on vehicle type)
- Your legal liability for damage caused to another person's property and personal injury caused by the insured vehicle, as well as legal costs to a maximum of $30 million (provided Compulsory Third Party does not apply)
- Australia-wide claims service
- Personal accident from an event
- Emergency repairs, travel and accommodation
- Towing and storage costs
- Removal of debris for non-dangerous goods
- Cover for locks and keys
- One annual payment or pay by the month
- No excess if you are not at fault and you can identify the person at fault
- EPersonal effects stolen/damaged in an event involving your vehicle, up to $1,000 per event
Legal Liability cover generally includes:
- Your legal liability for damage caused to another person's property and personal injury caused by the insured vehicle, as well as legal costs, to a maximum of $30 million (provided Compulsory Third-Party Insurance does not apply)
- Your legal liability for property damage or personal injury as a result of the insured vehicle carrying dangerous goods, to a maximum of $1,000,000 (we may allow this limit to be increased to a maximum of $5,000,000, subject to payment of an extra premium)
- Fleet Motor Insurance and Legal Liability.
Related Forms & Documents
Please note that many of our downloads are in PDF format and require you to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view.
If you do not have Adobe Reader installed click here to download a free copy now.
For more information or to arrange insurance cover for your vehicles, please contact us and speak with one of our advisers.