- Existing customers: 131 436 | General Enquiries: 1300 092 969 – 9am to 5pm, M-F
You are here
Privacy is important especially when you consider the number of ways we communicate and interact these days. We are committed to our privacy obligations and will conduct our business to ensure the protection of your personal information, including sensitive information.
It is important to understand that our companies provide a wide range of financial services and products and our companies may use and disclose your personal information in different ways.
Please refer below and read the privacy statement that applies to you:
Resilium Policy Holders
- Read Resilium’s Privacy Statement
- Online Terms
- Making a Privacy complaint
For people in other situations:
- Read the Resilium Privacy Statement – for use with claims
- Read the Privacy Statement – other situations e.g. social media, competitions, general enquiries etc.
Resilium Insurance Broking clients:
- Read Resilium Insurance Broking Privacy Statement