Workplace criminal activity can not only cost your business’ reputation, but it can also last for years and come with excessive monetary costs.
Crime insurance can help protect your business from financial loss due to a wide range of criminal activity, whether it be fraud, cyber crime, the destruction of property or theft.
Who is it for?
Crimes can be committed in just about any corporate environment. Any business is a potential target for financial loss resulting from criminal activity. Your Resilium insurance Adviser can advise your level of risk.
What does this insurance cover?
The direct financial loss suffered as a result of a crime. Depending on your individual situation, a typical Crime insurance policy could provide cover for:
- Internal Crime – Financial loss as a direct result of fraud or dishonesty by employees stealing money, securities or property
- External Crime – Third party computer crime, Third party forgery and/or Third-party counterfeit
- Theft, Physical Loss or Damage – Third party permanently depriving you of money, securities or property and/or the destruction of money or securities
- Client Loss – Should your business be responsible for the care and control of clients’ money, property or securities
- Fees, Costs and Expenses – This includes Auditor fees or investigation costs to identify covered losses, Legal fees in defence of demands or claims resulting from a covered loss as well as fair and reasonable costs to restore the insured’s computers following a covered loss.
For more information or to arrange cover for you or your business, please contact us and speak with one of our advisers.