If you’re running any sort of business, you’ve got enough on your plate without having to worry about a personal injury to a third party or damage to their property.
For many reasons, Public Liability insurance is something you simply cannot afford to be without when you’re running any sort of business.
Who is it for?
All businesses, large or small, should have Public Liability insurance to protect their business from the unforeseen.
Even if you are seemingly not at fault, you are still liable for someone being injured or having their property damaged if it takes place as a result of your business activities.
What does this insurance cover?
A Public Liability Policy will typically cover:
- Liability Cover between $5 million to $20 million
- Expense cover for rendering first aid to others
- Legal costs and expenses cover
- Third party property cover when in your care, custody or control
- Cover for Products Liability
- Monthly premiums’ payments to assist with your cashflow. It costs more to pay by the month.
For more information or to arrange cover for you or your business, please contact us and speak with one of our advisers.