Contractors Plant

For businesses and individuals that own, supply, hire and operate plant and equipment, the risk of equipment breaking down or getting damaged can be high.

Contractors Plant Insurance can assist you in minimising any loss should your equipment fail or if your plant is out of action.

Who is it for?

Businesses within the mining, excavation/earthmoving, construction, crane hire, civil and related industries need to know they can rely on their plant and equipment.

If you work in an industry that operates large-scale equipment (stationary or mobile), you need a contractors plant insurance policy.

What does this insurance cover?

A typical Contractors Plant Insurance policy will provide cover for:

  • Material Damage, road risk liability (if the plant item is registered) and public liability
  • Cover can also be arranged for single items or fleet of plant equipment
  • Common types of plant items that can be covered include; Cranes, excavators, forklifts, concreting equipment, farming machinery, trucks and trailers.
  • It also includes stationary and mobile plant equipment cover, as well as broad form public and products liability.
  • Optional extensions of cover can be arranged such as breakdown cover and consequential loss (loss of income due to damage to a vehicle).

Contact Resilium

For more information or to arrange cover for you or your business, please contact us and speak with one of our advisers.