Holidays are the time to relax and forget about any worries. Whether you're at the beach, seeing the sights or climbing a mountain, the only thing you want to do is have the best time possible.
Travel Insurance means you don’t have to worry about the ‘what if's'. It covers you for business, holiday or even working holiday travel. We can also make the coverage extend to sporting events.
What does this insurance cover?
A typical Travel Insurance policy will provide cover for:
- Overseas hospital, medical and emergency dental expenses
- Additional accommodation and transportation expenses related to injury, sickness, disease, collisions, strikes and lost travel documents
- Re-arranged or cancelled journey due to unforeseen circumstances
- Lost, stolen or damaged luggage and personal effects and replacement cost for lost or stolen travel documents
- Essential emergency purchases overseas if a transport provider delays your luggage
- Lost or stolen cash from you
- Rental Car Insurance excess if you are responsible for damage to, or theft, of a rental car
- Additional accommodation expenses if your scheduled transport is delayed for more than 6 hours
- The cost of returning home due to ill health of a relative or business partner in Australia
- Additional costs to get you to a special event if your journey is delayed and you would miss the event due to unforeseen circumstances outside your control
- $50 per night if you are in hospital overseas due to a disabling injury or sickness provided you are in hospital for at least 48 hours
- Loss of Income, which is payable if you are unable to work when you arrive home due to an injury sustained during your journey
- Disability if you sustain an injury during your trip where you lose total sight in one or both eyes or total loss of the use of a limb
- Accidental Death if due to an injury during your journey
- Legal Liability if your negligent act or omission during your journey results in bodily injury or damage to another person's property.
For more information or to arrange insurance for your travels, please contact us and speak with one of our advisers.