Business Insurance Packages
To be successful in business, you want to be able to focus on the things you do best – like looking after your customers and staff. You need to be able to get on with the day-to-day running of your business, without losing sleep over what might happen tomorrow.
Your Resilium Adviser will work with you to find a Business Insurance solution that is tailored specifically to your needs. We don’t want you to pay for cover that you simply don’t need, but we do want to make sure your business assets are protected.
Who is it for?
A Business Insurance package can provide broad financial protection for a range of small to medium-sized business types and occupations including (but not limited to):
- Restaurants and Cafes
- Motor Mechanics
- Clothing retailers, handbag stores, florists, health food shops, pet shops and fruit and vegetable retailers
- Electrical Retailers
- Travel Agents
- Hairdressers and Beauticians
What does this insurance cover?
Your Resilium Adviser will work with you to put together an insurance solution suited to your needs from the following options:
- Fire and Other Damage – Your building and business contents are covered from certain specific events including fire, storm (not flood), lightening, impact by vehicles, explosion and earthquakes. Accidental damage cover is automatically included up to $250,000.
- Burglary – If someone breaks into your premises using forced or violent entry, you are covered for the theft of stock, other business contents and electronic equipment in your building.
- General Property – Cover for items of your choice such as mobile phones and laptop computers, whether you’re in the officer or anywhere in the world.
- Business Interruption – Business insurance helps to repair and replace your damaged property. Business Interruption Insurance covers you for loss of gross profit or gross rentals following an interruption to your business, which was caused by an insured event, including fire or burglary, etc.
- Glass Breakage – You’re covered for the replacement value of broken glass including the cost of temporary shuttering, replacement of signwriting and repair of plastic signs up to $5,000. Any stock damaged by the broken glass is also covered at the cost value.
- Public & Products Liability – Your legal liability for personal injury or damage to property due to an occurence connected with your business is covered where you are at fault.
- Fraud & Dishonesty – You are covered for the loss of money or goods due to any act of fraud or dishonesty by your employees, whether they are acting in collusion with others or alone. This fraud or deception needs to be discovered during the insurance period.
- Goods in Transit – Loss or damage to your goods in transit is covered against specific events.
- Money – You’re covered for loss or theft of money from certain locations. Any loss of money caused by accounting or clerical errors or theft from staff is not included.
- Equipment Breakdown – Your mechanical or electrical equipment is covered, as well as specific electronic devices.
- Tax Audit – Your professional fees, including legal and accounting fees, associated with a business tax audit, are covered.
For more information or to arrange cover for you or your business, please contact us and speak with one of our advisers.