Home & Contents Insurance

Our homes, belongings and even investments reflect who we are as people – they’re as individual as we are. It’s why Resilium offers a range of flexible Home and Contents Insurance policies to ensure you get the right cover for what’s important to you and suits your individual needs.

Who is it for?

Anyone who is looking to protect their home and belongings from a range of insured events. This type of insurance can help you and your family get back on your feet and minimise any costs involved.

What does this insurance cover?

Cover differs between insurance companiesTypical policy benefits might cover: 

  •  Flood cover (depending on location) 
  •  Regardless of the age of your home and contents, your old is replaced with new 
  • Listed events can vary between different insurance policies. For example, home insurance might provide cover for broken glass, while contents insurance wont. 

Accidental Damage, Home and Contents Insurance

Rather than listing individual items for your insurance cover, Accidental Damage Home and Contents Insurance has higher limits for valuables and offers protection for special items like jewellery, artwork and collectibles as well as your portable contents and valuables when you’re holidaying in Australia and New Zealand.

Landlords Home and Contents Insurance

If you’re a landlord, you’ve already made a serious investment in property. However, it doesn’t matter how careful you are at selecting tenants, you can’t be expected to monitor what’s happening to your property daily. Landlords Home and Contents Insurance protects your investment property against damage caused by tenants and loss of rental income along the way.

Benefits may include: 

  •  Protection for rental income if your tenants default on their rent or your home is damaged (limits and conditions apply to this cover. Please see the Product Disclosure Statement) 
  • Protection for theft and malicious damage by tenants 
  • Flood is usually covered automatically as a result of rain, storms, rising rivers, flash floods and flooding from faulty household items and pipes. 

Strata Residential Insurance

We’ve made protecting your property easier, with Strata Residential Insurance. With this cover, you’ll have the confidence of knowing your residential buildings under a strata, group, body corporate or community title are covered for the building and common contents (if you choose this cover). 

You may also be covered for expenses ranging from paying exploration costs to find a leaky pipe source, to accidental damage.

Contact Resilium

For more information or to arrange cover for you or your business, please contact us and speak with one of our advisers.