Strata Title

If loss or damage happens to your strata building or the shared contents of the building, a reliable Strata Title Insurance policy will protect you from the potentially substantial cost of repairs.

Strata Title Insurance (otherwise known as Body Corporate Insurance) can protect residential properties managed under Strata Title Legislation or a Body Corporate Entity.

Who is it for?

Strata Title Insurances is for those who:

  • Own a property within an apartment block
  • Own a townhouse, villa, duplex, factory, warehouse or storage unit
  • Own an office or retail shop

What does this insurance cover?

A Strata Title Insurance Policy will typically cover:

  • Buildings, including standard contents and common property such as lifts, pathways, walls, pools, fences, car parks, gardens, wiring, balconies, walls, ceilings and damage to the building itself.
  • Liability if people are injured on common property
  • Fidelity Guarantee
  • Officer Bearers’ Liability
  • Personal Accident
  • Workers Compensation in NSW, WA, TAS and NT.

Each state and territory have different legislative requirements concerning Strata Title Insurance. Talk to your Resilium Adviser about the requirements specific to your state.

Contact Resilium

For more information or to arrange cover for you or your business, please contact us and speak with one of our advisers.